Due to the measures taken to prevent and combat the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19, all our flights, both national and international, are temporarily suspended following government instructions until further notice.
The entire Cronos Airlines team will be happy to welcome you as soon as our flights resume.
Meanwhile, we operate Charter Flights on demand to repatriate people to their places of origin, as well as merchandise, in addition to providing medical support and humanitarian goods essential for life.
Do you have an affected flight?
If you have a ticket with a flight date during the affected period, you can change it without penalty, regardless of the date of purchase, ticket class or destination.
Finally, we invite you to follow us on our Social Networks to stay up to date with our latest news.
Your comfort, well-being and health have always been at the center of our concerns. As everyone goes through an unprecedented health crisis, we have put in place exceptional measures to ensure safe travel.
In the airport:
- Temperature control
- Hygiene measures at the airport
- Adaptation for the respective control spaces
- Wear a compulsory mask carrying a physical distance
- Cleaning the air in the cabins of our fleets
- Cleaning of accessories and disinfection of cabins for passenger comfort
- Additional equipment for aircraft personnel, such as masks, gel gloves, etc.
We remind you the basic gestures against the Covid-19
IMPORTANT - Due to the Covid-19, all our flights are temporarily suspended