Founded in 2007 by Andréas Kaiafas and privately held, we have a proven track record of service and safety in West and Central Africa. We have since achieved a lot of feat in our service to our passengers and growth of the Airline.
To cement our position as the premier regional airline and expand to meet demand responsibly. We aim to continue serving our existing domestic and international regional network and Expand coverage to meet the growing demands of additional flights within Africa.
Highly Experienced Crew
Our pilots are EASA and SACAA licensed with their training from HATS (EASA and AAGE approved ATO) Captains over 80,000 hours collectively (over 7,500 hours per Captain) and are extremely experienced in flying throughout the African continent.
Our Core Values
- Safety: Never stop improving and enhancing our safety culture.
- Excellence: We aim for nothing less than the highest standards in everything we do.
- TeamWork: We work best when we work together with clients, colleagues and suppliers alike.
- Commitment: We are trusted to keep our promises, act with integrity and treat people the right way.
- Reliability: We are known to never let down our clients
Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp